- Neighborhood Allies Q3 2019 Report to Funders
- Economy Borough residents fret the potential harm from fracking. Across the region, municipalities regulate drilling very differently.
- Black women and femmes say Pittsburgh’s inequity report exemplifies the problem: Black voices are left out.
- Media Coverage | Local community groups help make renovated homes affordable
- A Radically Different Planning Process in Brownsville
- Controversy over a new Koch-funded academic center at the University of Pittsburgh